Home / Wall & Floor / SPC Floor / Mix Color SPC Floor for Villa

Product Category

Contact Us


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Mix Color SPC Floor for Villa


Basic Info


Experience the unparalleled expertise of our company as we proudly present our five cutting-edge production lines. With an astounding annual output of 6 million square meters, we have fortified our production capacity to cater to the ever-growing demands of both domestic and international markets.

Driven by our unwavering commitment to excellence, we have invested in top-of-the-line imported equipment and assembled a team of passionate and skilled professionals. Their expertise, combined with our stringent quality control management, ensures that our floors consistently surpass expectations and maintain an unrivaled level of superiority.

Discover the true essence of quality and professionalism with our exceptional range of products. Join the ranks of our satisfied customers and elevate your space with floors that embody excellence.


Color Selection







Q1: Unlock the potential of customization with our exceptional products!

A: Absolutely! Our products are fully customizable, allowing you to tailor the size, thickness, and surface texture to your exact specifications.

Q2: Experience hassle-free payment terms that work for you!

A: Enjoy the convenience of a 30% deposit and settle the remaining 70% before shipment, ensuring a seamless transaction process.

Q3: Packaging that exceeds expectations and delights customers!

A: Our products are carefully packaged in bundles or wooden pallets, guaranteeing optimal protection during transportation. We also offer flexible packaging options to cater to your specific requirements.

Q4: Fast-track your project with our efficient delivery time!

A: With ready-to-ship inventory, we can have your goods delivered to the loading port within a mere 15 days after receiving your deposit. For customized orders, our streamlined production process ensures a prompt delivery time of approximately 20 days, resulting in a total lead time of just 25 days after deposit receipt.

Q5: Discover the quality of our products firsthand with complimentary samples!

A: Experience the excellence of our products with free samples, allowing you to witness their superior quality and performance before making a purchase.


Hot Products

AAC Panel
Jiangsu Huilong International Corporation
It is a leading supplier of building material. We offer the most efficient solution in construction systems. Our products include AAC panel, ALC panel, LVL & Plywood, building hardware, machinery and so on.

Quick Link

Contact Us

Leave a Message
Contact Us
Copyright © 2023 Jiangsu Huilong International Corporation All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Support By Leadong