Home / Wall & Floor / SPC Floor / Smooth SPC Floor for Hotel

Product Category

Contact Us


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Smooth SPC Floor for Hotel


Basic Info


We boast five fully operational production lines, enabling us to achieve an impressive annual output of 6 million square meters. Our strengthened production capacity caters to both domestic and international markets, showcasing our commitment to excellence.

Equipped with state-of-the-art imported machinery, our team of dedicated professionals ensures that our floors consistently meet the highest standards. Our stringent quality control management guarantees that our products maintain their superior quality, setting us apart in the industry.


Color Selection







Q1: Can your products be customized to meet specific requirements?

A: Absolutely. Our products can be tailored to your desired size, thickness, and surface texture.

Q2: What are your payment terms?

A: Our payment terms require a 30% deposit, with the remaining 70% to be settled prior to shipment.

Q3: What packaging method is utilized for your products?

A: Our products are typically packaged in bundles or wooden pallets. However, we are also capable of accommodating specific packaging requests from our customers.

Q4: What is the estimated delivery time?

A: If the product is in stock, we can deliver it to the loading port within 15 days after receiving your deposit. For customized orders, the production period typically takes around 20 days, resulting in a total lead time of 25 days after deposit receipt.

Q5: Do you offer samples?

A: Certainly! We provide complimentary samples for our customers.


Hot Products

AAC Panel
Jiangsu Huilong International Corporation
It is a leading supplier of building material. We offer the most efficient solution in construction systems. Our products include AAC panel, ALC panel, LVL & Plywood, building hardware, machinery and so on.

Quick Link

Contact Us

Leave a Message
Contact Us
Copyright © 2023 Jiangsu Huilong International Corporation All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Support By Leadong